Healthy Low Carb Strawberry Smoothie
This low carb strawberry smoothie is not just low carb, it's super healthy and great for anytime of the day esp for a quick low carb breakfast.
- 1/2 cup full fat Greek yoghurt homemade or storebought
- 5 very ripe strawberries fresh or frozen
- 1 tsp sweetener. I used erythritol
- A tiny drop of pink food color. optional
- 1/4 cup almond milk optional
- 1/4 cup ice for a thicker yoghurt optional
Add every tto the blender starting with the liquid ( almond milk) then ice cubes if using before the rest of the ingredients.
Blend till smooth.
I love thick smoothies so I usually skip the almond milk. Some days I want a lighter smoothie. On those days I add 1/4 cup almond milk
Crushed ice is also optional