Cauliflower Pizza Recipe
This Cauliflower Pizza crust is easy to make and needs only 4 ingredients. ingredients you probably already have in your low carb pantry. The best part is that this cauliflower pizza crust recipe won't fall apart.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
For Cauliflower crust
- 1 head of Cauliflower
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp dry oregano
- Pinch of salt
- 2 Tbsp sugar free pizza sauce
- 1 cup Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10 - 12 pepperoni slices
Microwave Riced cauliflower for 5 mins
Bring out and stir to cool or refrigerate for 30 mins
When cool, transfer cooled cauliflower to a cheese cloth and squeeze out as much water as you can
Put squeezed cauliflower back into a bowl, add the egg, grated Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, dry oregano and salt. Stir to combine.
Spread on a parchment lined pizza pan to about 10 in diameter and 1/4 in thick.
Pre Bake in the oven at 400•F for 15 mins.
Bring out cauliflower pizza crust
Spread sugar free pizza sauce evenly on the crust
Spread mozzarella cheese evenly
Top off with pepperoni
Put back pizza the oven, bake or broil for 5 mins until the toppings melt.
Bring out from the oven. Let cool
For about 8 mins slice and enjoy!
- Nutrition fact in recipe card is for the pizza crust only because individual choice of vary toppings will affect the out come of nutrition facts differently. Please Check the body of post for nutrition facts that include the specific toppings used for this recipe.
- To avoid a burn injury, make sure the microwaved/steamed cauliflower cools completely before squeezing.