The Best Keto Pumpkin bread
Delicious and moist keto pumpkin bread that's tastes amazing and screams fall Pumpkin spice and everything nice. This Keto Pumpkin spiced bread will please everyone. It's not eggy, it's sugar free, gluten free, grain free, low carb and Keto.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Spice
- 3/4 cup erythritol
- 1/2 teaspoon Xanthan gum
- 1/2 cup of butter melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream or greek yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 Large eggs
Preheat oven to 350 F
Line a 9 by 5 loaf pan or a 8 1/2 by 4 1/2 with parchment paper.
Mix dry ingredients together and set aside
Using a hand mixer, mix butter and sweetener till light and fluffy.
Add eggs, Pumpkin purée, sour cream and vanilla extract then mix to combine.
Add the almond flour mix to the wet ingredients. Mix to combine.
Scoop batter into prepared baking pan and bake for 55 to 60 mins.
- As always with Keto baking, the size of the pan is very important to the success of the recipe
- Please Use Room Temperature ingredients
- Videos may make a recipe clearer , always watch the videos attached to a recipe.