How to make creamy low carb coleslaw
Quick and Easy low carb Coleslaw so creamy and incredibly delicious. Unbelievably low carb and Keto friendly. Who doesn't love a guilt free pleasure right? This sugar free low carb coleslaw comes together in less than 20 mins and you are ready to dig in after a 20 min chill.
- 1 small cabge (or 3 1/2 to 4 cups Shredded cabbage)
- 2 medium Carrots
For creamy dressing
- 1/4 cup Sour cream
- 1 Tbsp powdered Erythritol
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Black pepper
Make the dressing
Wash carrots, scrap the outer layer off with a potato peeler, wash again and set aside.
Remove outer leaves of cabbage and wash. Then shred with a food processor or chop with a knife.
Mix the carrot and cabbage together in a bowl. Pour in the dressing and toss everything together.
Put in the refrigerator to chill for 20 mins or up to 2hrs.
- Use powdered erythritol instead of granular to prevent a gritty dressing.
- If you don't have powdered erythritol, you can blend your granular erythritol with a coffee blender or a high powered blender if you are blending a larger quantity for storage.