Keto Cobb Salad.
Cobb salad is an American Classic salad that’s easy to make and is rich in proteins, meats, vegetables and healthy fats. It's like no other salad you have tried it’s a salad that’s a complete meal and not just a side dish.
Servings 4 -6
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil or avocado oil
- 1/8 tsp salt 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 medium head Romaine lettuce
- 6 slices of bacon cooked and chopped or 3/4 cup crumbled bacon
- 2 cooked chicken breasts you can use rotisserie chicken as well.
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 medium sized red onions
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 avocado cubed.
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
Layer the salads or place ingredients side by side in this order some lettuce, some bacon, some boiled eggs, some cherry tomatoes, some cooked chicken, some onions, some avocado cubes and some blue cheese.
Repeat process till all ingredients are used up.
- Cobb salad is best eaten fresh but if need to make this ahead, prepare the ingredients and store in separate bowls in the refrigerator. Prepare the dressing and refrigerate. Layer salad ingredients on day you need to eat it. Mix in the dressing just before serving.
- With this salad can be made up to 2 days ahead