Nut free Fat head dough
Nut free Fat head dough with coconut flour is the perfect dough for anyone who has nut allergies and can't have the original fathead dough made with almond flour.
- 1 1/2 cup Shredded mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Tbsp (4 ocream cheese
- 2 large cold eggs beaten
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 Tbsp Instant Yeast optional for flavor
Mix dry ingredients (coconut flour and instant yeast if using) and set aside.
Melt cheese in the microwave are 30 secs intervals until evenly melted.
Add dry ingredients to melted cheese and mix to combine. Then add the cold eggs. Mix together to form a cohesive dough ball.
Let it rest for about 5 minutes then use for pizza dough.
- This is my standard nut free fat head dough for pizza and pretzels. If you are making bread, cinnamon rolls or keto soft pretzel bites with it, you should used my modified dough version where you need to add baking powder to the recipe. See my nut free fat head bread recipe for guidance.
- Cheeses can be melted in a double boiler as well.
- I like my fathead dough slightly sweetened so I add erythritol to it.
- The yeast is important for flavor. Makes it have that bread taste you may be craving.