Sugar free M and M Cookies
These delightful M & M cookies are sure to brighten your day as much as they would please your palate. They are Egg-free, low carb, sugar-free and Gluten-free. These melt in your mouth m & m cookies have the perfect crumb. Crunchy on the outside and tender on the inside.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
- 1 1/2 cup blanched Almond flour
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut flour
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- 1 Tablespoon Ground golden flax meal
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup salted butter (Melted)
- 1/2 cup sugar free pancake syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 oz Atkins chocolate candy (about 1/4 cup)
Mix dry ingredients in a bowl set aside
Add the sugar free pancake syrup, vanilla extract and melted butter.
Mix to combine and form dough
Add a few pieces of the sugar free candy buttons to the dough.
Divide dough into 12 equal parts using a scale.
Place them on your lined baking sheet and press down lightly.
Divide the rest of the chocolate buttons equally into 12 portions. Press them lightly on top of each cookie dough
Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes