No bake Blueberry cheesecake bars that are keto, low carb, gluten free and so delicious. The perfect sugar free treat to enjoy not only on hot summer days but all year round. No bake desserts are a very welcome option during the hot summer months for obvious reasons. No one wants to light up the oven for as long as they can help it. These cheesecake bars are easy to make and can easily be adapted with most keto friendly fruits. Excited yet? Let me show you exactly how to make it in easy steps.
Keto Blueberry Cheesecake Bars (no bake)
Cheese cakes are one of my favorite keto deserts simply because keto cheese cakes taste just like non keto ones therefore it's easier for you not to miss cheesecake on a Keto diet.
This is a no bake cheesecake that’s easy to make and requires a few ingredients which you probably already have in your keto pantry. This recipe includes a little extra step which is totally optional. The toasting of the almond flour.
Cheesecakes can be customized with a variety of ingredients. To stay inline with your macros, you need to choose your ingredients wisely. Choose ingredients that are Keto Friendly only, when making keto cheesecakes.
- For the crust
- Blanched Almond flour
- Powdered Sweetener I use the monkfruit erythritol blend. You can but some here and use the code LCHEALTHCLUB10 and get 10% off your purchase. If you already have the granular sweetener at home, watch my quick one minute video on how to make your own homemade sweetener
- Cheesecake filling
To use Gelatin or not to use gelatin?
Using gelatin in no bake cheesecakes is a matter of choice. A no bake keto cheesecake works like a non keto one. The only difference is the sweetener of choice and ingredients used for the crust.
There is also a slight difference in the texture of no cheesecakes made with gelatin. The filling tends to be a bit denser than the cheesecakes made without gelatin. Like I said it's a matter of choice.
I will show you how to make a no bake Keto blueberry cheesecake bars with or without gelatin so you can choose which method you prefer.
How to make no bake Blueberry cheesecake bars with step by step photos.
Pic 1-4; make the blueberry sauce
Pic 5-7; toast the almond flour in the oven, mix in the melted sweetener and melted butter.
Pic 9-10; transfer crust mix to a parchment paper lined 9 by 9 in square pan. Press down so it’s packed tight and firm. Put it in the refrigerator while you make the cheese filling.
Pic 11-13; Beat cream cheese and powdered sweetener, then Whip heavy cream, fold it into cream cheese. pour over crust.
Pic 14-16; Pipe blueberry sauce over the cheese filling and create pattern of choice. chill for up to 4 hours.
Make ahead instructions and How to store left overs.
These bars can be made up to 5 days and stored in the pan covered in cling film and in the refrigerator.
Keep refrigerated till about 10 mins before you need to serve it. This gives it time to come close to room temperature before digging in.
Leave leftovers of freshly made no bake cheese cake in the pan covered tightly in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. It can be frozen for up to a Month.
Quick recipe notes and tips
- The cream cheese should be at room temperature so that it can mix properly without lumps.
- It’s best to make the blueberry sauce first before you start the cheese cake process. This gives it time to cool before you are ready to use it.
- Toasting the almond flour is optional but recommended because it enhances flavor.
- The marbling effect can be swirly if you prefer.
- You can use a 8 or 9 inch round pan for this recipe. If you want it taller use 8 inch round or square pans.
Other blueberry Recipes you will love.
- Keto Blueberry bread
- Blueberry chia jam
- Lemon blueberry pancakes
Did you enjoy this recipe? Leave me a comment and please share the link to this recipe with family and friends and in your favorite Facebook group so others can enjoy it too.
Keto Low carb Blueberry cheesecake bars.
- 12 oz blueberries
- ¼ cup powdered sweetener
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon water.
- 1 ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup powdered sweetener
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 16 oz cream cheese
- ¾ cup powdered monkfruit erythritol blend (add 2 tablespoon more of you want it sweeter)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
If using the gelatin method
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1 packet (7g) unflavored gelatin
Make the blueberry sauce.
- Add bluberry sauce ingedients into a sauce pan and cook till it thickens. Stirring at intervals to prevent burning. Purée with hand blender till smooth then set aside to cool.
- Toast the Almond flour on the stovetop by pouring into a skillet and tossing it around on Medium low heat till golden brown. Takes about 2-3minutes. Alternatively toast in the oven at 250 F for 10 mins.
- Let it cool completely. Then add powdered sweetener and melted butter then mix to combine.
- Transfer almond crust mixture to lined pan and press down for a tight packed crumb. Put in the refrigerator to chill while you make the filling.
- Add the powdered sweetener to the cream cheese, beat till smooth, stir in the vanilla extract and set aside. Whip heavy cream till stiff peaks form. Gently fold it into cream cheese.
- Pour filling over the chilled crust then spread and smoothen.
- Transfer blueberry sauce into a piping bag or ziplock bag. Make a small snip at the tip. Pipe out lines over the filling then with a toothpick make lines or swirls.
- Cover with cling film and refrigerate for up to 4 hrs or freeze for about hour.
- Cut into 12 bars and enjoy.
- Mix gelatin with water, let it sit to bloom for 5 minutes then microwave for 10secs.
- Mix in 2 tablespoon from the cream cheese filling mixture into the gelatin, then pour gelatin mixture back into filling mixture. Fold in till well combine. Pour over the crust then repeat steps 3-5 above