Homemade sugar free powdered sugar aka confectioners sugar is so easy to make and all you need is just one ingredient and one equipment.
A low carb sugar free powdered sugar is a very important staple in the low carb kitchen. Because Most low carb sweeteners don't dissolve easily, some low carb recipes require the powdered form of low carb sweeteners which cost a little more than the un-powdered/ granular versions.
So if you already have some sugar substitute at home then you are just 2 mins or less away from getting your own homemade sugar free powdered sugar.
Here is why you should be making your own homemade sugar free powdered sugar.
- It is cheaper to make yours
- You get the best of two worlds for the cost of one. ( You can blend half of the bag and leave the other half unblended.)
- You can make your own sweetener blend like a mix of stevia and erythritol.
- Just because you can ?
What can I use this Homemade Sugar free confectioners sugar for?
Oh a lot.....
- In your bullet proof coffeeKeto got chocolate
- Low carb/Keto Cheese Cake
- Low carb/Keto frosting
- Low carb/ Keto condensed milk
- Low carb ice cream
This homemade sugar free powdered sugar stores well so you can make a large batch if want and store in an air tight container in a cool dry place. Now if you really don't want to make yours swerve is a good one to use. I used swerve powered sweetener a lot before buying my coffee grinder. A nutri bullet works well too.
Hope you found this post helpful. Kindly hit the share buttons and share with family, friends and in your favorite Facebook group Thanks ?
To a healthy lifestyle
Homemade Sugar free Powdered Sugar
- 2 cups or more Sweetener of choice or a blend of two sweeteners.
- If you use Xylitol as your base. Please keep it away from your pets. Xylitol is safe for humans but extremely dangerous to dogs.