As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my Full Affiliates Disclosure here.
Homemade sugar free powdered sugar aka confectioners sugar is so easy to make and all you need is just one ingredient and one equipment.
A low carb sugar free powdered sugar is a very important staple in the low carb kitchen. Because Most low carb sweeteners don’t dissolve easily, some low carb recipes require the powdered form of low carb sweeteners which cost a little more than the un-powdered/ granular versions.
So if you already have some sugar substitute at home then you are just 2 mins or less away from getting your own homemade sugar free powdered sugar.
Here is why you should be making your own homemade sugar free powdered sugar.
- It is cheaper to make yours
- You get the best of two worlds for the cost of one. ( You can blend half of the bag and leave the other half unblended.)
- You can make your own sweetener blend like a mix of stevia and erythritol.
- Just because you can ?
What can I use this Homemade Sugar free confectioners sugar for?
Oh a lot…..
- In your bullet proof coffeeKeto got chocolate
- Low carb/Keto Cheese Cake
- Low carb/Keto frosting
- Low carb/ Keto condensed milk
- Low carb ice cream
This homemade sugar free powdered sugar stores well so you can make a large batch if want and store in an air tight container in a cool dry place. Now if you really don’t want to make yours swerve is a good one to use. I used swerve powered sweetener a lot before buying my coffee grinder. A nutri bullet works well too.
Hope you found this post helpful. Kindly hit the share buttons and share with family, friends and in your favorite Facebook group Thanks ?
To a healthy lifestyle
Homemade Sugar free Powdered Sugar
- 2 cups or more Sweetener of choice or a blend of two sweeteners.
- If you use Xylitol as your base. Please keep it away from your pets. Xylitol is safe for humans but extremely dangerous to dogs.