Are you a 'lowcarber' who misses swallow. This low carb Eggplant swallow will make your Dreams come true. If put on a blind taste test, you won't even know the difference.
This Low carb Eggplant swallow will definitely switch your low carb game up a notch. Are you an avid swallow fan? You love eba, Amala, and pounded yam and because of your low carb goals you think you can't enjoy your favorite meal.
[bctt tweet="This Low carb Eggplant swallow will definitely switch your low carb game up a notch. Are you an avid swallow fan on a low carb journey? Check this out" username="@chichiuguru"]
That's where you are wrong dear low carber, This Eggplant swallow aka low carb / keto Amala will definitely blow your mind like it did mine. Before giving this recipe a go I was skeptical because I just couldn't understand how some psyllium husk thingy would bring some veggie together. When I tried it myself I have never looked back.
I shared the recipe back then at My Diaspora Kitchen. The method I shared has since been updated to this one in my kitchen but not on the blog because I was saving that for this blog, for YOU. You can check that method here if you prefer. But the method i would be sharing here today, is one I have found to be less cumbersome so I would encourage you to give this a try.
Why you should swap your high carb swallow for Eggplant swallow
- Eggplants also know as auberigines are rich in lots of vitamins, minerals and fiber.
- Eggplants are rich in antioxidants and what do these antioxidants do?, They help protect the body from damage caused by harmful substances known as free radicals
- They MAY reduce the risk of heart disease
- Because they are rich in fiber, They MAY help to control blood sugar
- Swapping your high carb swallow with eggplant will definitely contribute to weight loss provided other factors are being observed
- They may have some cancer fighting properties.?
Hope you get to give this easy recipe a try.
To a healthy lifestyle,
Low carb eggplant swallow (Keto Amala)
- 1 egg plant about 700g in weight
- 1.5 tablespoon psyllium husk
- 11/4 cup of water
- Blend till smooth
- Transfer into pot and bring to a boil cook for about 5 minutes while you stir
- Add the psyllium husk powder and keep stirring like you would with regular Amala.
- Cook for about 3 minutes
- Turn off heat, wrap in seran wrap and allow to cool.
- Eat with any soup of choice
This site is awesome. Thanks for the recipes. So easy to prepare.
Awww. You are so welcome Dee. Thanks for stopping by and dropping your feedback. I appreciate that 😊