Are you a 'lowcarber' who misses swallow. This low carb Eggplant swallow will make your Dreams come true. If put on a blind taste test, you won't even know the difference.
This Low carb Eggplant swallow will definitely switch your low carb game up a notch. Are you an avid swallow fan? You love eba, Amala, and pounded yam and because of your low carb goals you think you can't enjoy your favorite meal.
[bctt tweet="This Low carb Eggplant swallow will definitely switch your low carb game up a notch. Are you an avid swallow fan on a low carb journey? Check this out" username="@chichiuguru"]
That's where you are wrong dear low carber, This Eggplant swallow aka low carb / keto Amala will definitely blow your mind like it did mine. Before giving this recipe a go I was skeptical because I just couldn't understand how some psyllium husk thingy would bring some veggie together. When I tried it myself I have never looked back.
I shared the recipe back then at My Diaspora Kitchen. The method I shared has since been updated to this one in my kitchen but not on the blog because I was saving that for this blog, for YOU. You can check that method here if you prefer. But the method i would be sharing here today, is one I have found to be less cumbersome so I would encourage you to give this a try.
Why you should swap your high carb swallow for Eggplant swallow
- Eggplants also know as auberigines are rich in lots of vitamins, minerals and fiber.
- Eggplants are rich in antioxidants and what do these antioxidants do?, They help protect the body from damage caused by harmful substances known as free radicals
- They MAY reduce the risk of heart disease
- Because they are rich in fiber, They MAY help to control blood sugar
- Swapping your high carb swallow with eggplant will definitely contribute to weight loss provided other factors are being observed
- They may have some cancer fighting properties.?
Hope you get to give this easy recipe a try.
To a healthy lifestyle,
Low carb eggplant swallow (Keto Amala)
- 1 egg plant about 700g in weight
- 1.5 Tbsp psyllium husk
- 11/4 cup of water
- Blend till smooth
- Transfer into pot and bring to a boil cook for about 5 minutes while you stir
- Add the psyllium husk powder and keep stirring like you would with regular Amala.
- Cook for about 3 minutes
- Turn off heat, wrap in seran wrap and allow to cool.
- Eat with any soup of choice