I bet you never knew how easy it is to make your cauliflower fufu/cauliflower swallow in the microwave. Microwave cauliflower swallow is super easy to make and is ready in just 5 mins
All you need to make this microwave cauliflower swallow is a fresh head cauliflower or the thawed frozen one. If you are using the fresh one, you will need to wash, cut up and blend before we talk about microwaving it to make the swallow. This recipe starts with the pureed cauliflower.
If you are using the prefrozen cauliflower purée like I showed in this post. Then all you need to do is let the frozen cauliflower purée thaw overnight in the refrigerator or in the counter if you Kitchen isn't too warm.
What do you need to make this microwave cauliflower swallow
- Cauliflower purée
- Psyllium husk
- A microwave
- A microwave safe bowl with lid ( you need the lid to help trap the steam)
- 5 minutes of your time. Well not exactly because you can be doing something else while your microwave is working the magic on your cauliflower swallow
Low Carb Nigerian soups to have with Cauliflower swallow
What other low carb soup would you love to have this with? Please comment below.
Ok let get to this easy recipe ?
To a healthy lifestyle
PIN ME FOR LATER
Microwave Cauliflower swallow
- 300 g of puréed cauliflower
- 1 heaping teaspoon of Psyllium husk powder
- Pour cauliflower purée in a microwave safe bowl
- Add the Psyllium husks powder and mix in thoroughly
- Cover bowl and put in the microwave
- Microwave on high for 4- 5 minutes
- Bring out and stir with a spoon like you would do with any other swallow.
- this can be made ahead and stored in the refrigerator for up to a week
Follow @lowcarbhealthclub on Instagram for more.. Did you make a recipe from the blog? Tag @lowcarbhealthclub and use the hashtag #lowcarbhealthclub I would love to see your cooking.
Do you have a recipe for Almond flour fufu/swallow?
Can I use oat flour in place of psyllium husk when am making coconut swallow?
Yes you can use oat flour in place of psyllium husk when making coconut swallow.
If you want to keep it keto you should use ground flax seed instead of oat flour if you can’t get psyllium husks.
The recipe you are commenting on is cauliflower swallow though. Thanks.