As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my Full Affiliates Disclosure here.
This Cauliflower pizza crust is easy to make and needs only 4 ingredients. ingredients you probably already have in your low carb pantry. The best part is that this cauliflower pizza crust recipe won’t fall apart.
If you’d like to jump to the recipe card, I would love you to know I usually include HELPFUL RECIPE TIPS and FAQs in the body of the post to help you get the recipe right. Remember to refer that later.
Variety helps keep you focused on a low carb/ keto WOE. With this Low carb Cauliflower Pizza, I know I can easily have my pizza when I want to cut the carbs even further from my keto fathead pizza or my low carb coconut flour pizza. It’s always nice to know you have a variety of options to choose from on a keto or low carb diet.
What you need to make this low carb cauliflower pizza crust recipe.
Like mentioned this cauliflower pizza crust requires just 4 ingredients.
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
If you would Rather not use Mozzarella Cheese you can use just the Parmesan cheese but you would need to increase the quantity to about 1-1/4 cup.
I also like to season the crust with some salt and dried oregano and I highly recommend you do as well.
How to stop your cauliflower pizza from Falling apart.
- The cauliflower ratio in your cauliflower pizza crust is the secret to keeping it together. That and the cheese. If the cauliflower is a lot more than the binding agents (egg and cheese) in this recipe then it would definitely fall apart.
- You’ve gotta squeeze out the water From the cauliflower to keep your pizza crust from falling apart.
How to make Cauliflower Pizza.
Making Cauliflower pizza may be a little labor intensive but so worth the carb cut if you are a pizza lover and love to have pizza more than once a week.
I used Homemade Riced cauliflower for this recipe but you can definitely use the store bought frozen Riced cauliflower you would achieve the same result plus you get to skip the cutting and Processing of the cauliflower.
On the down side you would pay more since store bought Riced cauliflower is a lot more expensive than Homemade
- Once you have Riced your cauliflower, pop it into the microwave for about 5 mins.
- Bring it out stir to cool it down ( be careful it’s super hot )
- Use a cheese cloth or nut bag to squeeze out excess water
- Mix in the other ingredients, Pre bake the cauliflower crust. I like to use the perforated pizza pan whenever I make pizza.
- Use your favorite toppings. Broil to melt toppings, Enjoy.
How to make Keto Cauliflower Pizza with Frozen Riced Cauliflower.
You will need about two 12 oz bags for this recipe. To make the cauliflower crust using frozen Riced cauliflower, You basically follow the same steps listed above. After heating up the frozen Riced cauliflower following the manufacturer’s instructions
How does cauliflower Pizza taste?
To my greatest surprise this pizza tasted so good. My picky eater son loved it. The taste of the cauliflower is hardly noticed in this recipe so If you have been sitting on the fence on this one, i encourage you to give it a go. I made a video recipe on how to make this cauliflower pizza crust just for you, make sure you watch it.
How to store left over Cauliflower pizza
When I do have left overs, I store slices in a freezer bag in the refrigerator for up to a week and just pop it into the microwave for 10 to 20 secs to warm it up.
Can I make cauliflower pizza crust ahead?
Oh yes you can. Sometimes I do make two batches ( I can’t believe I am writing this, I never believed cauliflower pizza could taste so good 😊)
Freeze the crust in between parchment papers. When ready to use, simply add the toppings and pop into the oven at 400•F for 5-7 mins.
Toppings for Cauliflower pizza.
- You can use any of your favorite toppings. My favorite topping are usually
- or my homemade keto marinara sauce or the
- Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bacon and or pepperoni
Recommended Tools needed to make keto Cauliflower pizza
I hope you found this post helpful. If you did, kindly share with family and friends and in your favorite Facebook group. Remember to share the link to this page. Please do not copy and paste. Thank you.
To a healthy lifestyle,
Nutrition per Serving: (makes 8 Servings)
Calories: 147 | Total Fat: 8.5g | Carbs: 6.8g | Fibre: 2.7g | Protein: 11.6g | Net Carbs: 4.7g
Nutrition per Serving: (makes 8 Servings)
Calories: 71 | Total Fat: 2.9g | Carbs: 6.2g | Fibre: 2.7g | Protein: 6.6g | Net Carbs: 3.5g
Cauliflower Pizza Recipe
For Cauliflower crust
- 1 head of Cauliflower
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp dry oregano
- Pinch of salt
- 2 Tbsp sugar free pizza sauce
- 1 cup Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10 - 12 pepperoni slices
- Microwave Riced cauliflower for 5 mins
- Bring out and stir to cool or refrigerate for 30 mins
- When cool, transfer cooled cauliflower to a cheese cloth and squeeze out as much water as you can
- Put squeezed cauliflower back into a bowl, add the egg, grated Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, dry oregano and salt. Stir to combine.
- Spread on a parchment lined pizza pan to about 10 in diameter and 1/4 in thick.
- Pre Bake in the oven at 400•F for 15 mins.
- Bring out cauliflower pizza crust
- Spread sugar free pizza sauce evenly on the crust
- Spread mozzarella cheese evenly
- Top off with pepperoni
- Put back pizza the oven, bake or broil for 5 mins until the toppings melt.
- Bring out from the oven. Let cool
- For about 8 mins slice and enjoy!
- Nutrition fact in recipe card is for the pizza crust only because individual choice of vary toppings will affect the out come of nutrition facts differently. Please Check the body of post for nutrition facts that include the specific toppings used for this recipe.
- To avoid a burn injury, make sure the microwaved/steamed cauliflower cools completely before squeezing.