This Keto pizza recipe is one of the easiest pizza you would ever make. Takes just about 20 mins and you've got the Tastiest, Chewiest Low carb pizza you can get. Pizza night just got lit again.
If you’d like to jump to the recipe card, I would love you to know I usually include HELPFUL RECIPE TIPS and FAQs in the body of the post to help you get the recipe right. Remember to refer that later.
Have you ever tried fathead pizza before? Get ready to be pleasantly surprised. This recipe is so darn close to its high carb counterpart it's so unbelievable. In fact almost too good to be true, but it is.
What is Keto Pizza?
Keto pizza is simply pizza made with keto friendly ingredients which are invariably high fat and low carb. Fathead pizza dough is a great example of a Keto Friendly dough. This keto pizza is made with fathead dough.
How to make keto pizza with pepperoni
That's super easy. A keto pizza with pepperoni simply means pepperoni is used as a topping for the pizza.
Make the pizza crust, then top up with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
Can Keto pizza dough be frozen?
This pizza dough can be frozen, make the fathead dough, wrap tightly in plastic wrap and store in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
Thaw overnight in the refrigerator before pre baking.
Can you freeze Keto Pizza Crust?
Keto fathead pizza crust can be frozen and these are your options to do this.
No need to thaw before baking. Bring out from the freezer, layer with toppings and bake till cheese topping melts evenly.
- Finish off the pizza, toppings and all. Then slice up, store in a freezer bag for up to a month. Pop a slice into the microwave whenever you are ready to eat some pizza.
How many carbs in Keto pizza?
The total amount of carbs in a slice would depend on the type flour and toppings used. But a serving of this pizza crust without toppings has a net carb count of 2g
For a super low carb pizza with toppings. Be sure to choose toppings that are low in carbs like veggie toppings.
Can you reheat keto pizza?
You can reheat a frozen or refrigerated fathead pizza by popping it into the microwave or heating it up in the oven.
Topping ideas for Fathead pizza.
You can use these toppings individually or as a combination.
- Canadian bacon
- Crumbled bacon
- Italian sausages
- Bell Peppers
What kind of sauce can you use for keto Fathead pizza?
I usually use my homemade marinara sauce. But I love Rao's Marinara Sauce too. Whatever the case Be sure to use a sugar free pizza sauce. This one sounds good. Says it's Keto Friendly. Make sure to read the labels of whichever one you decide to buy..
I also love using barbecue sauce on my pizza. This sugar free barbecue sauce meets my needs.
If you loved this recipe, you would definitely love these;
Tools needed to make keto Fathead pizza
- Double boiler (if you don't like to use a microwave)
I hope you found this post helpful. If you did, kindly share with family and friends and in your favorite Facebook group. Remember to share the link to this page. Please do not copy and paste. Thank you.
To a healthy lifestyle,
Nutrition per Serving: (Pizza Toppings not included, makes 8 Servings)
Calories: 180 | Total Fat: 14.8g | Carbs: 5g | Fibre: 2.1g | Protein: 8.6g | Net Carbs: 2.9g
With toppings Nutrition per Serving: (makes 8 Servings)
Calories: 304 | Total Fat: 24.4g | Carbs: 6.8g | Fibre: 2.3g | Protein: 17.6g | Net Carbs: 4.5g
★ Did you make this recipe? Awesome! Please rate it by clicking the stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ below!
Easy Pepperoni Keto Pizza.
- 1 ½ cup low moisture shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp cream cheese
- 1 ¼ cup super fine almond flour
- ½ Tbsp erythritol
- 7 g active dry or instant yeast for flavor
- 1 egg beaten
- ¼ cup marinara sauce
- 1 ½ to 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup bacon crumbles optional
- 13 pieces of pepperoni
Make the dough.
- Mix dry ingredients together and set aside
- Put mozzarella cheese and cream cheese inns microwave safe bowl and pop into the microwave. Microwave in 30 secs interval up to 2 mins stirring in between until the cheeses are uniformly melted.
- Stir in the dry ingredient mix to cool off the heat in the melted cheese a bit before adding in the egg.
- Add the egg and mix till well combined. The dough may become sticky at this point. Let it rest for about 5 mins.
Shape and pre-bake dough
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Roll out to 12 in diameter in between two parchment papers. You can also use your hands to flatten it. Remember to leave a build up of dough at the edges.
- Poke dough multiple times with a fork. Then bake in the oven for 8 minutes
- Bring out pizza crust from oven, reduce oven temp to 350 F then
- Top Pizza crust with marinara sauce, shredded Mozzarella cheese, bacon bits and pepperoni.
- Pop back into the oven and bake for 5 mins or until the cheesy topping melts.
- Bring out of the oven, let rest for 5 mins slice and share.