As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my Full Affiliates Disclosure here.
Looking for an easy dinner or lunch, this yummy and easy mushroom stir fry will delight your palate. It typically takes little or no time to prepare.
This recipe is also vegan the mushroom meaty texture makes it a very nice substitute for meat. Mushroom are rich in loads of vitamins and minerals, it’s a good vegetable to add to your meal plan.
Why mushrooms are good for you.
- Mushrooms are rich in the antioxidant called selenium. Antioxidants help protect the body from damaging free radicals that can cancer or heart disease They also help to boost your immune system.
- Mushrooms are rich in the B vitamins: riboflavin, niacin, and pantothenic acid
- Mushrooms are rich in fiber and minerals
- They are fat-free, low-sodium, low-calorie, and cholesterol-free.
With little or no time to spare these days, any thing quick prep will get me interested. I decided to make this mushroom stir fry yesterday. We had it with cauliflower rice and it was lit. I shared this recipe last year on instagram but haven’t put up a post here on the blog so this is it decided to make it again and it was a hit. Sorry no new pics because this mama was too tired to take new pics since I already had some pics in my draft folder.
So if you love mushrooms and an easy dinner then it doesn’t get easier than this easy mushroom stir fry. You have to give it a try.
With just 9g net carb per serving plus Keeping it simple and Time friendly. I can have this any time of the day ?
This recipe serves 2 ( Per serving: 330 cal, 5g Protein, 63g Fats, 9g net carbs )
* 8 oz mushroom chopped
* 1/2 med red bell peppers sliced
* 1/2 med green bell peppers sliced
* 1/2 medium yellow bell peppers sliced
* 2 Tbsp of coconut oil
* 1/2 Tbsp or more (if you like extra spice) of pepper flakes. * Xanthan gum ( optional)
* 3 Tbsp soy sauce
* 1/2 Tbsp onion powder (optional)
* 1/2 Tbsp mince garlic
* 1/2 Tbsp coconut oil
* 1 Satchet of stevia (optional)
1. Marinade the mushrooms for 5 mins
2. In a saucepan heat up coconut oil add the marinated mushrooms and sauté for 4 minutes.
3. Add the sliced peppers and stir fry for 2 minutes.
4. Taste for salt/ season and adjust accordingly
5. If you want it thicker either you cook it a little longer or you sprinkle some xanthan gum.
6. Serve with riced cauliflower
To a healthy life style
PIN! PIN! PIN!