This Shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.#EasterWithHatfieldHam #simplyHatfield
As Easter approaches, you will find lots of easy approachable low carb brunch recipes here at Low Carb Health Club. This Hatfield®️ Cheesy Pepperoni Meatza should definitely be tops on your Brunch Menu.
Click here to Pin Hatfield®️ Cheesy Pepperoni Meatza for later.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. READ FULL DISCLOSURE HERE.
Made with Hatfield®️ Recipe essentials ground sausage. You couldn't have made a better choice on the meat base for this recipe. Hatfield products are great for your family. Did you know their pork products are Natural and ethically raised? They are completely preservatives and hormone free which is a HUGE plus for me. Are you sensitive to gluten? You are in luck since they are gluten free too.
Talk about ease of cooking. Hatfield products are made for the everyday home cook. Easy and stress-free cooking anyone can try. There is always a delicious recipe to make with Hatfield pork products. Hatfield range of pork products encourage you to get creative in the kitchen without having to break the bank.
What are Hatfield Recipe Essentials?
These are the sausage variety of the Hatfield®️ brand. These recipe essentials are made with you in mind. Hatfield Recipe essentials get you in and out of the kitchen in little or no time at all with the main focus being to ease up the stress of cooking without compromising flavor.
Hatfield Recipe essentials come in a variety of delicious flavors which include.
- Sweet Italian Sausage
- Chorizo Sausage
- Hot Italian Sausage
- Sage Sausage.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. READ FULL DISCLOSURE HERE.
What is a Meatza?
Meatza is simply a meat-based pizza crust. It's a way to reduce the carbs while still enjoying pizza. Any meat can be used to make Meatza, Ground Beef, Ground Sausage, Ground Chicken. I love using Hatfield Recipe essentials ground sausage varieties to make my meatza. You should try it too.
How to make Hatfield®️ Cheesy Pepperoni Meatza
First you need to buy Hatfield®️ Recipe Essentials Sausages for your base. You can find them in your nearby Stop and Shop. Just make a visit to one it's as easy as that.
From there it gets even easier because this Hatfield cheesy pepperoni meatza comes together in about 30 mins start to finish. Get ready peeps your Easter Brunch is about to be lit and keto compliant. ????
When you have your Hatfield Sausage, ( You can use any variety you like) . I have used Chorizo and I didn't even get to take a pic to post on my Instagram page because my folks gobbled it all up. Yum! Today I used the sweet Italian Sausage variety and it was delicious too.
To help you get it right, Refer to the Picture guide below to help you on the process then see recipe card further down the page for full recipe and instructions.
Making the meat base for this Hatfield Cheesy Pepperoni Meatza
Finishing off with Toppings:
Since Ham is at the center of dinner tables during Easter. I don't want you to miss out on a great deal this Easter. For a limited time only you receive a $2 Rebate with purchase of any Hatfield®️ Uncured ham using the Ibotta app. Ever heard of Ibotta? It's a free app that helps you save money on groceries. It's like getting cash backs for shopping. If you don't have ibotta, Download the app for free here and start earning cash backs. That way you can earn your $2 rebate on Hatfield®️ Uncured Ham. It's that easy.
Thinking of other low carb recipes to make with your left over Ham that would be perfect for Easter brunch.
- Ham salad* with Hatfield Uncured Ham or Steak
- Suya meat balls with Hatfield®️ recipe essentials
- Keto scotch eggs* with Hatfield®️ recipe essentials.
- Ham fried Cauliflower rice*
* Recipes coming soon
If you enjoyed this post, share by using the link to this page (not screen shots or copy & pasting pls). Spread the love with family, friends and in your favorite Facebook group. Thanks for your support!
To a healthy lifestyle.
HUNGRY FOR MORE? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all the latest updates!
Pin! Pin! Pin!
★ Did you make this recipe? Awesome! Please rate it by clicking the stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ below!
Hatfield Cheesy Pepperoni Meatza
- 1 lb Hatfield®️ Recipe essentials ground Sausage any variety
- ½ teaspoon all purpose seasoning I used adobo
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1 ½ tablespoon Low carb pizza sauce optional
- 1 ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 11-15 slices of Pepperoni (I used 17)
- Low carb Pizza Sauce
- Preheat oven to 420•F. Mix the ground Sausage with spices and herbs till well combined.
- Transfer to a parchment, cover ground sausage with another parchment paper.
- With your hands, gently spread the ground sausage in between the parchment papers with your hands, then roll with a rolling pin till you get a 14 in circle
- Transfer meat base while in between parchment paper to a rimmed baking sheet.
- Remove top layer of parchment paper, then bake in the oven for 12 mins or till the meat is cooked through.
- Bring out from the oven. The meat would shrink to about 10 in round and there will be a pool of meat juices.
- With a clean Kitchen paper towel, dab the meat dry so all the juices are absorbed with the clean kitchen paper towel.
- Transfer the meatza to a fresh parchment paper lined baking sheet or pizza pan.
- Spread low carb pizza sauce evenly on the meatza
- Spread the shredded mozzarella cheese evenly over the low carb pizza sauce.
- Place the pepperoni evenly over the mozzarella cheese
- Put back in the oven and bake at 400•F for 5 mins or until the cheese is evenly melted.
- Alternatively broil at 350•F until Cheese melts evenly.
- bring out from oven and let rest for about 2 mins. Serve with a dipping of low carb pizza sauce.
Wow, meatza is such an awesome idea... I need to try this!! I'm all about a sausage pizza base!
You will love it Sues. Thanks for stopping by.?
Nancy | Flavorpalooza.com
Wow - I am very intrigued by this recipe! Thanks for the wonderful idea. I'm always eager to find more keto-friendly recipe ideas. This looks wonderful!
Thanks Nancy. It’s delish
What a great idea, Meatza is! My family will eat this up.
They will ?
What a great option for people on a low carb diet. It's nice to know that you can still enjoy pizza while dieting.
This looks so delicious! Definitely a must make!
This is so unique and I bet super tasty. This is a must try for me, always looking for something different to make
It sure is. You will love it ?
This looks like a great way to get the pizza fix without the carbs!
This looks so delicious! I think my family would do the same and gobble it up before I can get a pic, so I'll have to have my camera handy!
Oh yes you should. ??. Thanks Beth
This meatza looks so delicious! I don't think I've ever tried a meat-based pizza crust before, but it sounds so good! Love that Hatfield has so many ground sausage varieties to try.
Thanks Marie. You need to try it. And yes I love the fact that Hatfield does have a variety of ground sausage flavors to choose from.
I tried this recipe yesterday and it worked perfectly. I like some heat so I used the Hatfield hot Italian Sausage. I loved it. Thanks for sharing this recipe. Your step by step guide was very helpful. Just bookmarked your site. I started keto 4 weeks ago with encouraging results so far. Hopefully your recipes will help me achieve my weight loss goals. Next I will be making your bread recipe. Wish me luck.
So happy for you on your keto success so far. I am confident that if you continue eating right then you will achieve your goals. Thanks so much for trying out the recipe and taking out time to give your feedback. You are appreciated. About the bread recipe I know you will love it. It’s one of the most popular recipes on the blog and for good reason too. Enjoy #KetoOn ?