As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my Full Affiliates Disclosure here.
Delicious and moist keto pumpkin bread that’s tastes amazing and screams Fall, Pumpkin spice and everything nice. This Keto Pumpkin spiced bread will please everyone. It’s not eggy, it’s sugar free, gluten free, grain free, low carb and Keto.
Moist Keto Pumpkin Bread
Everyone is all about fall flavors I mean who doesn’t love the cool weather and the beautiful colors of fall. A far cry from the gloom of winter.
This Keto Pumpkin bread has everything to make your fall comforting and worth the wait. This is not just any keto pumpkin bread, it’s the best Keto pumpkin and to be honest the only one you need.
How does Keto Pumpkin bread taste
Delicious! Keto breads are a substitute to their high carb alternatives which can’t be eaten on a keto diet. My aim is to create and share recipes that taste as close as possible to the high carbs counterparts as possible yet still keto.
This bread truly tastes delicious but it will never be like the high carb version because the ingredients are different.
Keto Pumpkin bread ingredients
Keto Pumpkin spice bread is made with just 10 ingredients I know it sounds like a lot but you most likely have them your keto pantry.
1. Blanched Almond flour
I use blanched super fine almond flour for majority of my keto baking and these are the three brands I recommend because they are the ones I use on the regular. This list is in no particular order.
Granular or Powdered will work just fine for this recipe. Any Monkfruit Erythritol blend will also work.
3. Vanilla extract
Vanilla extract Compliments this recipe please don’t skip.
4. Pumpkin spice
5. Pumpkin Purée | What kind of Pumpkin purée can you use?
I usually buy some online. You can buy from your favorite grocery store. Make sure to buy 100% pumpkin not the pumpkin pie filling as it contains a lot of sugar. If you would rather make yours, see how to make yours here .
6. Xanthan gum
Gluten Free flours like almond flour and coconut flour obviously lack gluten Xanthan gum helps to fill that gap. I would recommend you buy it since it’s used to improve the texture of keto baked good and a little goes a long way. I have had my bag for over a year with a lot of uses left.
7. Sour cream or Greek Yoghurt
You can replace the egg in this recipe with flax egg
9. Salted Butter
I love to use salted butter in my recipes that’s my preference. Replace butter with coconut oil if vegan also add 1/4 teaspoon of salt to the recipe to compensate for salt.
10. Baking Powder
Is Pumpkin Keto?
Yes Pumpkin is a great Low carb low sugar Vegetable
How to make Keto Pumpkin Bread
This comes together quickly in a bowl, the recipe card at the bottom of the page has full recipe instructions on how to make this yummy fall dessert.
I love to beat try butter and sugar a bit till fluffy to incorporate some air. This helps with the rise.
After baking keto breads always transfer bread to a cooling rack as soon as it’s cool enough to be touched to cool completely on the rack. This step helps to prevent soggy breads.
You may find these tools handy for this recipe if you don’t already have them.
- 8 1/2 by 4 1/2 inch loaf pan or the 9 by 5 in one
How to serve Keto Pumpkin spiced bread
- This can be served with butter and warm green tea or keto hot chocolate.
- You can drizzle some keto glaze on the bread as well.
- A dollop of Whipped cream or cream cheese is heavenly on these.
How to store Keto Pumpkin bread
I usually slice this up then wrap in a foil and put them in a storage bag and leave in the refrigerator for up to a week.
If I need to store it for longer I wrap sliced loaf tightly in a foil then put in a freezer bag and freeze for up to 2 months
If you loved this recipe, be sure to check out these other keto pumpkin recipes
I hope you found this post helpful. If you did, kindly share with family and friends and in your favorite Facebook group. Remember to share the link to this page. Please do not copy and paste the whole recipe. Thank you.
To a healthy lifestyle,
Nutrition per Serving: (makes 12 Servings)
Calories: 148g | Total Fat: 12.8g | Carbs: 5.2g | Fibre: 2.5g | Protein: 3.4g | Net Carbs: 2.7g
★ Did you make this recipe? Awesome! Please rate it by clicking the stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ below!
The Best Keto Pumpkin bread
- Hand mixer
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Spice
- 3/4 cup erythritol
- 1/2 teaspoon Xanthan gum
- 1/2 cup of butter melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream or greek yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 Large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Line a 9 by 5 loaf pan or a 8 1/2 by 4 1/2 with parchment paper.
- Mix dry ingredients together and set aside
- Using a hand mixer, mix butter and sweetener till light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, Pumpkin purée, sour cream and vanilla extract then mix to combine.
- Add the almond flour mix to the wet ingredients. Mix to combine.
- Scoop batter into prepared baking pan and bake for 55 to 60 mins.
- As always with Keto baking, the size of the pan is very important to the success of the recipe
- Please Use Room Temperature ingredients
- Videos may make a recipe clearer , always watch the videos attached to a recipe.