As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my Full Affiliates Disclosure here.
Keto Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Blondies are the perfect treat for a fall gathering. These Keto pumpkin Chocolate Chip blondies are super moist, gooey and delicious.
The blog post always has helpful tips and answers to FAQs to help you with the recipe. Remember to scroll back up for reference after using the jump to the recipe button.
Keto Pumpkin Chocolate Chip blondies
Fall is my favorite season not just because of pumpkin spice and everything nice, I truly love the weather.
It's not hot like summer, it's not gloomy like winter and not as wet as spring. It mite like having everything in moderation.
These Pumpkin spiced blondies are perfect for the season. With the right amount of everything fall inspired and baked to perfection this keto pumpkin chocolate chip blondies are about to be a favorite fall treat for keto and no keto family.
Keto Pumpkin blondies Ingredients
These keto pumpkin chocolate chip blondies have only 3.2g net carbs per serving and are made with less than 10 ingredients
1. Blanched Almond flour
I use blanched super fine almond flour for majority of my keto baking and these are the three brands I recommend because they are the ones I use on the regular. This list is in no particular order.
Granular or Powdered will work just fine for this recipe. Any Monkfruit Erythritol blend will also work just fine.
3. Vanilla extract
Vanilla extract Compliments this recipe please don't skip.
4. Pumpkin spice
It's actually easy to make your see o how to make pumpkin spice blend here. If you don't have all the Ingredients o in you can buy the already made ones in store or online.
5. Pumpkin purée
6. Xanthan gum
Gluten Free flours like almond flour and coconut flour obviously lack gluten Xanthan gum helps to fill that gap. I would recommend you buy it since it's used to improve the texture of keto baked good and a little goes a long way. I have had my bag for over a year with a lot of uses left.
7. Keto Chocolate chips
This is the type I usually buy online. If you can get a any chocolate bar that had 75% cacao and and above, you can chop them up into bits and use instead.
You can replace the egg in this recipe with flax egg
9. Salted Butter
I love to use salted butter in my recipes that's my preference. Replace butter with coconut oil if vegan also add ¼ teaspoon of salt to the recipe to compensate for salt
How to make Pumpkin chocolate blondies
Keto Pumpkin Chocolate Chip blondies are as easy as mixing everything in a bowl, then transfer into an 8 by 8 in square pan and popping it into the oven.
You may find these tools handy for this recipe if you don't already have them.
If you loved this recipe then you need to try these other yummy pumpkin recipes on the blog
- The best Keto Pumpkin Bread. Don't take my word for it. Just try it out.
I hope you found this post helpful. If you did, kindly share with family and friends and in your favorite Facebook group. Remember to share the link to this page. Please do not copy and paste the whole recipe. Thank you.
To a healthy lifestyle,
Nutrition per Serving: (makes 9 Servings)
Calories: 211 | Total Fat: 20.1g | Carbs: 5.6g | Fibre: 2.4g | Protein: 2.2g | Net Carbs: 3.2g
★ Did you make this recipe? Awesome! Please rate it by clicking the stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ below!
Keto Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Blondies
- 1 ½ cup Blanched Almond flour
- 1 stick Butter
- ¾ cup Erythritol ( use up to 1 cup if you want it sweeter )
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin spice
- ½ cup Pumpkin purée
- 1 Egg
- ½ teaspoon Xanthan gum
- 2 Tbsp Keto Chocolate chips
- Line 8 by 8in square pan with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 350* F
- Mix almond flour, baking powder, pumpkin spice and xanthan gum together and set aside.
- Beat butter and sweetener together till fluffy,
- Add in the egg, vanilla extract and pumpkin purée to the butter mixture, mix to combine.
- Add dry ingredients and mix till incorporated.
- Fold in the Keto chocolate chips if using reserve some for the top.
- Scoop blondies barter into the lined pan spreading with a spatula
- Sprinkle the rest of the keto chocolate chips on the top of the barter.
- Bake in the middle rack for 25 mins
- Bring out of the oven, let it cool in the pan till it can be handled.
- Bring out of pan using the overhang of the parchment paper. Place on cooling reach time cool completely.
- Score and divide into 9 blondie bars
- If using monkfruit sweetener, use ½ cup instead of ¾ cup used in this recipe.