Keto Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel nuggets are delicious and a perfect treat for any time of the day with just 1.9g net carbs per serving, you are well on your way to having a fun keto ride.
Want to save this recipe?
Enter your email below and we’ll send it to your inbox right away! Plus you’ll get amazing low carb recipes & tips from us every week. Enjoy!
These keto Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel nuggets are a copy cat of the delicious but non keto Auntie Anne's Cinnamon Sugar pretzels. Those are soo good. Luckily these keto ones are equally soo good but without all that sugar and carbs. Though these are also soft and chewy, they don't have the exact texture of the real Pretzels but they are definitely a good alternative if you are on a keto diet.
How to make keto cinnamon sugar Pretzel nuggets.
Trust me, these are easier to make than you think and I will be using our good ol' fathead dough to make these beauties. Actually what I would be using is the modified fathead dough which I like to use when I want a more spongy dough that tastes closer to bread.
What to do? First you need to gather your ingredients ( full ingredients list in recipe card below ) then make the dough.
After making the dough, let it rest for about 2 -5 mins so it's easier to handle. Divide into 8 or 10 portions, roll between wet or greased hands or on parchment paper or cling film. Roll to about an inch thickness. Then cut across into 1 ½ inch nuggets. Place on parchment paper lined baking sheets and bake.
After baking you have 2 options to get your keto cinnamon sugar to stick to the pretzels.
- Spray on some coconut oil spray on the Pretzel Nuggets then toss in the keto cinnamon sugar.
- Drizzle some butter on the pretzel nuggets and toss on the cinnamon sugar
Q. Is cinnamon sugar keto?
A. No cinnamon sugar isn't keto but you can make your own keto cinnamon sugar.
Q. Can I buy keto cinnamon sugar in store or online.
A. I haven't had success buying keto cinnamon sugar online or in store because I haven't seen it in either places ( if you have please leave a comment below) It hasn't bothered me though since I can always make mine just like I do with confectioners/ powdered sweetener.
Q. Can I use this dough to make keto pretzels.
A. Yes you can. Simply shape into ? and you are good.
Q. Can I make ½ of this recipe?
A. Definitely ? and you can easily double the recipe too.
If you love DIY, I have a few DIY keto stuff on here. You can check them out.
If you found this post helpful, share by using the link to this page (not screen shots or copy / paste pls). Spread the love with family, friends and in your favorite Facebook group. Thank you for helping others find their keto.
To a healthy lifestyle
Nutrition per Serving: (makes 10 Servings)
Calories: 132 | Total Fat: 8.2g | Carbs: 2.9g| Fibre: 1g | Protein: 8.5g| Net Carbs: 1.9g
★ Did you make this recipe? Awesome! Please rate it by clicking the stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ below!
Keto Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Nuggets
- 2 ½ cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 tablespoon Cream Cheese
- 1 ½ cup blanched almond flour
- 1 tablespoon Baking Powder
- 7 g Active Dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon Erythritol
- 2 large eggs beaten
For Cinnamon sugar coating
- 2 tablespoon melted butter or coconut oil spray
- ½ cup homemade keto cinnamon sugar
- Preheat oven to 400ºF
- Mix dry ingredients ( almond flour, yeast, erythritol, and baking powdetogether and set aside
- Put the cream cheese, and shredded Mozzarella cheese in a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 seconds intervals until cheese is evenly melted. Make sure to stir in between ( helps to distribute the heat. ) it usually takes me about 1 min 30 secs in total sometimes 2 mins.
- Pour dry ingredients into the microwaved cheese. Mix with your hands or with a spatula then add the cold eggs. Mix till a ball of dough forms.
- Set aside for about 5 mins to let dough rest and easier to handle.
- Wet or grease your hands, Divide dough into 8 parts. Roll each part between your hands to form a log. Then roll some more on a parchment to make the log longer. Repeat for each part till all have been rolled into logs of 1 inch diameter.
- Cut logs into 1 ½ inch nuggets ( you will get about 54 nuggets with this recipe )
- Transfer to parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake for 12 mins.
- While the pretzel nuggets are baking, melt the butter if using.
Coating with cinnamon sugar ( Two Ways )
- Put the pretzels in a bowl. Drizzle on the butter or generously spray with coconut oil spray. Mix with a spoon then pour the cinnamon sugar over the pretzels and toss till well combined.
- Pour melted butter in one bowl and the cinnamon sugar in another bowl. Then dip the pretzels Nuggets in the butter bowl first then toss to coat in the cinnamon sugar bowl repeat till all the pretzels tossed in cinnamon sugar.