This low carb strawberry smoothie is not just low carb, it's super healthy and great for anytime of the day esp for a quick low carb breakfast.
With about 6.6g net carbs this yummy low carb strawberry smoothie can easily fit into your keto lifestyle. To further ketofy this smoothie you can use the world's best fat burning Greek yoghurt as the base for the smoothie.
This smoothie is easily adaptable to suite your macronutrient needs on a low carb/ keto diet.
How to adapt this low carb strawberry smoothie to your needs.
- If you need to take more protein you can easily add some plain protein powder to this recipe I love using this one
- If you need a fat boost in your macros then used the world's fat burning Greek yoghurt as your base
- Sweetening the smoothie is completely optional but recommended especially if the strawberries are more tang than sweet. I suggest you use
a blend of monk fruit and erythritol
- This low carb strawberry smoothie is packed with antioxidants and a good dose of probiotics for a healthy gut. It's also loaded with potassium and other minerals.
- Hopefully I have inspired you to include this yum recipe in your lifestyle.
- To a healthy lifestyle
HUNGRY FOR MORE? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all the latest updates!
PIN! PIN! PIN!
Healthy Low Carb Strawberry Smoothie
- ½ cup full fat Greek yoghurt homemade or storebought
- 5 very ripe strawberries fresh or frozen
- 1 teaspoon sweetener. I used erythritol
- A tiny drop of pink food color. optional
- ¼ cup almond milk optional
- ¼ cup ice for a thicker yoghurt optional
- Add every tto the blender starting with the liquid ( almond milk) then ice cubes if using before the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend till smooth.
- I love thick smoothies so I usually skip the almond milk. Some days I want a lighter smoothie. On those days I add ¼ cup almond milk
- Crushed ice is also optional
Leave a Reply