As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my Full Affiliates Disclosure here.
A Sugar free keto Mocha Dalgona Coffee presented to you with love. Since you enjoyed my French Vanilla variation of this viral whipped coffee cream, I decided to also delight you with this mocha variation of the original whipped coffee.
This one requires 4 ingredients with a tip on how to keep it at 3 in the post. Learn how to make this sugar free keto friendly Mocha delight.Jump to Recipe
Keto friendly Mocha Dalgona Coffee
By now we know the origin of this social media craze on whipped or beaten coffee. This mocha dalgona coffee is a spin off from the original dalgona coffee recipe.
Like the Classic Dalgona coffee this keto friendly version requires a few ingredients.
What is Mocha?
Mocha is a high quality coffee made from a specific coffee bean which was originally grown in Mocha, Yemen. It is also said to have a chocolate flavor.
Well that’s a bit of history. But the Mocha we are talking about is the chocolate flavored coffee drink which is the basis for this beaten coffee recipe.
Ingredients needed to make Sugar free Mocha Dalgona coffee
- Instant Coffee (Caffeinated or Decaffeinated) if you are able to get the Mocha flavored Instant coffee , you won’t be needing the cocoa powder or hot chocolate mix
- Cocoa Powder or homemade sugar free hot cocoa mix
- Powdered Sweetener of choice. Make sure to use one that can be substituted at 1:1 with sugar like Lakanto
- Sugar free mini chocolate chips ( optional topping)
How to make Mocha Dalgona coffee (beaten or whipped coffee)
This is just an overview of the recipe with step by step photos, full printable recipe is at the recipe card at the bottom of this page.
Pic 1-3; mix dry ingredients
Pic 4-6; Add water and whip till stiff peaks form
Quick Recipe Notes and Tips
- To reduce caffeine load, I recommend using decaffeinated instant coffee for this recipe.
- If what you have is the granular sweetener, follow the steps in this powdered sweetener post to Make yours.
- Mix the ingredients properly before adding liquid to prevent clumps in the whipped coffee.
- If you can’t find mocha flavored instant coffee, You can use French Vanilla instant coffee instead of plain coffee and the cocoa powder for variety.
- Use a hand mixer or immersion blender for best results.
How to use Dalgona Coffee
- Top your favorite low carb/ keto milk beverage with this whipped coffee cream
- Make some Keto Frappuccino; simply blend this mocha whipped coffee with some ice and milk of choice.
- At it to your cheesecake filling and enjoy some mocha flavored keto cheese.
Other Variations of this sugar free whipped coffee (beaten coffee)
- Sugar free Classic Dalgona coffee
- Sugar free French Vanilla Whipped coffee cream
Did you enjoy this recipe? Leave me a comment and share the link to this recipe with your friends and family and in your favorite Facebook group so others can enjoy it too. To a healthy lifestyle,
Nutrition per Serving: (makes 3 Servings)
Calories: 62 | Total Fat: 3.8g | Carbs: 5.5g | Fibre: 1.5g | Protein: 1.8g | Net Carbs: 4g
Click here to pin this recipe for later
Sugar free Mocha Dalgona Coffee
- Hand mixer
- 2 Tablespoons Instant Coffee
- 1 Tablespoon Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons Sweetener
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 30 oz milk of choice
- Mix dry ingredients together in a dry cup
- Add water and stir to combine.
- Whip till stiff peaks form
- Top off your glass of milk with the whipped coffee and some sugar free chocolate chips