Keto cranberry orange bread is a low carb holiday delight that’s bursting with tang and sweet flavors. A moist keto quick bread that’s flavored with orange zest and extract dotted with beautiful reds from cranberries with no need for real orange juice with helps with cutting the carbs.
Want to save this recipe?
Enter your email below and we’ll send it to your inbox right away! Plus you’ll get amazing low carb recipes & tips from us every week. Enjoy!
Keto Cranberry Orange Bread Recipe
I used the base recipe for my lemon blueberry bread to make this yummy moist Keto Cranberry orange bread recipe and it translated really well and didn’t disappoint at all.
The only difference is that I increased the egg by 1 and reduced the sour cream from two-thirds of a cup to half cup and it came out amazing.
Don’t get me wrong. Both recipes are amazing. I just enjoy playing around with recipes to create options for you guys. If it doesn’t work out you never get to hear about it ha! ha! That’s called Recipe testing.
Are cranberries keto friendly?
Fresh cranberries are keto however store bought dried cranberries are not keto because they are loaded with sugar.
I have a sugar free dried cranberry recipe coming up soon. You can sign up for my free weekly newsletter so you can be the first to know when it’s up.
- Blanched Almond flour.
- Coconut flour
- Granular Sweetener* of choice (I used Monkfruit-Erythritol blend)
- Xanthan gum (optional)
- Orange Extract
- Vanilla Extract (optional)
- Orange Zest
- Sour cream (substitute with Greek yogurt)
* If you are looking for good deals on sweeteners, you can grab some at this online store. Make sure to use LCHEALTHCLUB10 at checkout to get 10% off your entire purchase.
How to make Keto Low carb Cranberry Orange bread
This is one of the easiest quick breads you will make. Easy peasy, hassle free and in one bowl. Literally dump and bake. Below are the steps by step
Step 1-3; Mix dry ingredients, add wet ingredients (eggs, butter & Sour cream)
Step 4-6; Add orange zest and the rest of the wet ingredients (vanilla extract & orange extract) Mix, then mix in Cranberries. Transfer to a lined pan.
Step 7-9; Top off with more cranberries, bake and enjoy!
Nutrition per Serving: (makes 16 Servings) Calories: 180 | Total Fat: 16g | Total Carbs: 5.4g | Fiber: 2.5g | Protein: 3.5g | Net carbs: 2.9g
How to store
This recipe can be stored on the counter for up to 3 days. For longer than 3 days, keep in the refrigerator.
For long term storage, freeze for up to a month It freezes and reheats very well. Wrap tightly in a cling film and seal in a freezer bag.
Quick Recipe Notes & Tips
- Lining the pan helps prevent bread from sticking.
- Let bread cool for about 8 mins in the pan before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely before slicing.
- I added the cranberries whole, you may choose to chop them into halves before adding to the batter.
- You may or may not use a keto glaze
Other Keto Quick breads you would enjoy
Tools used to make this Keto Low carb quick bread recipe.
You can click the links below to see tools or similar I used in this recipe.
- Glass mixing bowl
- 8.5 by 4.5 loaf pan
- Standard Cooling rack or this one I use most times for my loaf cakes which some of you amazing folks keep asking where I got it from. I think it’s actually a cheese grater of some sort.
- Citrus zester
- Parchment paper
Other Keto Cranberry Recipes to try
- Keto Cranberry orange muffins
- Sugar free dried cranberries
- Moist Keto cranberry Bundt cake
- Sugar free candied strawberries
- Keto friendly Cranberry Soda
- Sugar free Cranberry Sauce
Did you enjoy this recipe? Leave me a comment and please share the link to this recipe with family and friends and in your favorite Facebook group so others can enjoy it too.
Looking for support? Join our Free Facebook group where we share recipes and cheer you on. Can't wait to meet you!
Keto Cranberry Orange Bread
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ tablespoon baking powder
- ¾ cup sweetener
- ½ teaspoon Xanthan gum (optional)
- ½ cup butter melted (see note 1 for substitution)
- 5 large eggs (beaten)
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 Tablespoon Orange Zest (Zest from one orange)
- ¾ cup Fresh Cranberries (or frozen)
- Preheat oven to 350°F, line a 9 by 5 or 8 ½ by 4 ½ loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a clean bowl, mix dry ingredients with a whisk then add the beaten eggs to bowl.
- Next, Add the melted butter, sour cream, orange and vanilla extract. Mix to combine
- Add Orange zest to the batter, then fold in the cranberries (reserving about ¼ cup for the top)
- Scoop batter into prepared loaf pan, top off with reserved cranberries . Bake for 50 to 55 mins.
- When it’s ready, let it cool for 8 mins in pan then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Glaze with keto glaze
- Use this Keto glaze recipe if you would rather not have it plain.
- You can Substitute Butter with butter flavored Coconut oil.