Keto lemonade! look no further, this healthy sugar free low carb lemonade is all you need. It has the right ratio of sweet and tang and can be easily adjusted to anyone's taste. Whether you chose to make it with swerve or with monkfruit, I've got you covered. Read along so I can show you exactly how to make the perfect keto lemonade from fresh lemons or unsweetened lemon juice.
With summer here one of my favorite drinks comes to mind. Healthy Lemonade! I actually have lemonade any time , since lemons are available all year round.
I know I am not the only one who loves lemonade especially during the summer. It's undoubtedly the official summer drink for most people especially kids.
It's refreshing, delicious and everything good. This version is even better since its refined sugar free and fits perfectly into the keto lifestyle.
- Fresh Lemons or store bought unsweetened lemon juice.
- Sweetener of choice
How to make Healthy Keto Lemonade two ways
This recipe doesn't require you to make a syrup with the sweetener and water, that's because I used powdered sweetener. This is the fastest way to make keto lemonade since you don't need to wait around for the sugar free simple syrup to cool down.
If you are using granular sweeteners making simple syrup would help dissolve the sweetener faster than just pouring it in as you would with powdered sweeteners.
Lemons are keto yayy!! I love to use juice from real lemons. But to be honest sometimes I use the store bought unsweetened lemon juice as my base. #judgementfreezone 😃
To make keto lemonade, all you need to do is mix lemon juice ( store bought or freshly squeezed ) with water and keto sweetener.
What is the Best Sweetener for this lemonade?
I like to use Erythritol, Monkfruit-Erythritol blend or Monkfruit-Allulose blend. Erythritol is slightly less sweeter than sugar but the monkfruit blends measure cup for cup with sugar.
Quick Recipe Notes and Tips
- Before squeezing the juice out of your lemons, either with a lemon reamer or juicer, it helps to roll your lemons between your hands and the table or kitchen counter, this helps to soften the lemons and make them juicier abs easier to juice
- If you don't have fresh lemons, or you are making this recipe for a crowd, feel free to use unsweetened lemon juice. They still taste amazing.
Q. Can I make Keto lemonade with store bought lemon juice?
A. Yes you can I do that sometimes too.
Q. What kind of sweetener can I use?
A. For the sweetener to blend in properly. It's best to use the powdered sweeteners. If you already have the granular sweetener at home, simply blend with a coffee grinder like I did here. It's cheaper to make your own sugar free powdered sugar. Or simply go ahead and make some sugar free simple syrup
Love Lemonades? Then you will love these.
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Cucumber Lemonade
If you found this post helpful, share by using the link to this page (not screen shots or copy / paste pls). Spread the love with family, friends and in your favorite Facebook group. Thank you for your support.
To a healthy lifestyle
HUNGRY FOR MORE? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all the latest updates!
Healthy keto lemonade ( Low carb, Sugar free)
- citrus reamer or juicer
- ½ cup lemon juice (about 3 lemons)
- ⅓ Cup powdered erythritol (see note 3 for alternative sweeteners)
- 3 cups cup cold water
- Ice for serving
Without simple syrup
- Pour lemon juice, water and sweetener into a jug.
- Stir to mix. Serve over ice.
Simple syrup method
- Divide the water, set ⅔ cup aside, then pour ⅓ cup into a stainless steel pot.
- Add the sweetener to the pot and bring to boil. Cook until sugar is completely dissolved and syrup is clear. Use in juices:
This was perfect. Thank you
Happy you liked it. Thank you for letting me know