Homemade meat sauce that gets ready in a breeze. So delicious and easy to make. Enjoy this meat sauce with your favorite low carb sides like cauliflower, zoodles or shitaki noodles and you are golden. My favorite thing to do is making cauliflower casserole with this recipe. Want to learn how to make homemade meat sauce, make sure to watch the video tutorial where I show you how to make this meat sauce recipe step by step.
Homemade Meat Sauce recipe
Meat Sauce is simply a spaghetti sauce with meat in it. It's very similar to spaghetti bolognese. Think of your favorite Italian sauce with ground beef.
It's a delicious hearty sauce that can be eaten with anything. You will be forgiven if you are caught eating this off the spoon or straight from the pot. It's that delicious.
How to make meat sauce
* The full recipe with instructions is in the recipe card at the bottom of the page. This is just to give you a run down of the recipe in pictures.
Homemade meat sauce is a delight to make. A delicious dish meat in sauce recipe made with simple pantry ingredients.
Even if it's your first time making meat sauce, don't you worry, approach this dish with confidence, you are going to make this meat in sauce recipe like a pro.
Some recipes require a mix of two types of ground meats like ground beef and ground sausage.
I have tried both ways and both tuned out great. In today's recipe I used just the ground beef and it does taste amazing. Feel free to use a mix of both types of meats if you prefer.
Easy Meat Sauce Ingredients
- Ground beef
- Garlic powder
- Pepper flakes
This Meat sauce is very easy to make.
What to serve this Meat Sauce with?
Meat sauce can be served with anything you like. Serve it with
- As a topping for your keto pizza.
Loved this meat sauce recipe? You would love these other recipes that are trending on the blog.
If you found this post helpful, share the link to this recipe with family and friends and in your favorite Facebook group. Thank you for your support.
To a healthy lifestyle.
Nutrition per Serving: (makes 8 Servings)
Calories: 158 | Total Fat: 7.2g | Carbs: 5.2g | Fibre: 1.1g | Protein: 18.3g | Net Carbs: 4.1g
Click here to pin this recipe for later
Homemade meat sauce
- 1 6 oz can Tomato paste
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 lb ground beef or a mix of ground beef and ground pork.
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon bouillon powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped.
- Sauté onions in coconut oil till softened.
- Add the ground beef and cook till no longer pink.
- Add the seasoning and stir to combine.
- Add 1 cup of water to the meat sauce. Cook on medium till sauce thickens. (about 5 mins)
- Taste for seasoning and adjust accordingly.
- Serve warm over cauliflower rice.